We were so proud of what we put together this year, but we also recognize that there are so many more things to do!
- All of our events reached more students this year, and we pulled off more events than last year!
- The publicity was more consistent, and more reasonable. Because we knew what to expect from last year, we knew that big posters, announcements the day of, and student word-of-mouth on prizes (like bath bombs and make-your-own-tshirts!) were really successful.
- We had more ongoing benefits from our events this year - partnerships that grew into something after our event finished.
- More students got involved, and we were more creative with our funds: we allowed event attendees to make their own shirts, bath bombs, stress balls, and temporary tattoos. We used every penny in a cool way!
- We still struggle with social media - we've decided we need to have two social media coordinators next year, and they need to put out stuff at least once a week.
- Decentralized leadership was really cool for planning, but also led to some confusion during events. We might want to have a president and vice president next year to help run things a little more smoothly.
- We have a lot of boys who want to join. This year, we voted not to have boys join the club because the dynamic is different when just girls are planning. We'll vote again next year: we want to be fair, but we want to have a safe space to do our thing.
- Next year, we want our surveys to be more consistent: no more than four questions, fairly short, and focused. Also: make sure everyone has to do a survey before they get snacks or prizes!